Cancellation & Privacy Policies
- Once you have paid for a class, all class cancellations are subject to a $10.00 refund fee per registration. Instructor Initial class cancellations are subject to a $25.00 refund fee per registration.
- The cost of materials such as books or key codes received prior to your class date are non-refundable if you cancel your registration.
- You can cancel 48 hours prior to the class date to receive a refund less the processing fee as long as you have not already requested a transfer to another class. Refunds do not apply to transferred classes. If you are registered for an Initial Instructor class, you must cancel at least 4 days prior to the class to receive a refund less the processing fee.
- There will be a $20.00 reschedule fee for transfers made with less than a 24 hour notice. Instructor classes require a 72 hour notice to transfer to another class date with a $20.00 transfer fee. You will be allowed only one transfer to another class date.
- If you transfer to another class date, you must complete a class within 90-days of your originally scheduled class to be able to apply the fee paid to another class.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class, you may be required to reschedule to another class date at no additional charge.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form to register for classes or enter information on our site.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user registers for a class, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.